More than two years after it was announced that Punch Bowl Social would renovate and move into the old Stapleton Airport control tower, they’re ready to welcome diners, drinkers and bowlers.
Punch Bowl Social Stapleton will celebrate its grand opening on Nov. 18.
Festivities kick off with a $20-a-ticket event from 7 to 9 p.m. featuring tastes of the menu, unlimited select drinks, free games and a performance by a yet-to-be-announced band. All of the proceeds from the ticketed event will be donated to local hunger-relief nonprofit We Don’t Waste.
The party opens to the public at 9 p.m.
The 32,000-square-foot bar and restaurant — Denver-based Punch Bowl Social’s 10th and somehow smallest spot — will have six bowling lanes, foosball, darts, ping pong tables, two private karaoke rooms, a photo booth, shuffleboard and giant scrabble. Outside, there are two regulation-sized bocce courts, more ping pong tables, corn hole, giant Jenga, an astroturf lined “pool,” stadium seating, a gazebo and a beer garden.
Sadly, the tower itself is not open to guests.
Back in September, we took a look at the new Punch Bowl while it was still under construction. We’ll pop back in soon for a look at the finished space.
After the grand opening, Punch Bowl Social Stapleton will be open the week of Nov. 20 with these modified hours:
- Open at 4 p.m. Monday, Nov. 20, through Wednesday, Nov. 22
- Closed for Thanksgiving (Thursday, Nov. 23)
- Open at 4 p.m. Friday, Nov. 24
- Open at 8 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 25, and Sunday, Nov. 26
Normal hours start Saturday, Nov. 25:
- 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Monday through Friday, happy hour from 3 to 6 p.m.
- 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. Saturday, brunch from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 8 a.m. to midnight Sunday, brunch from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.