Summer Flea is upon us.
And, no, that’s not a tanned-parasite infestation. That would be weird.
It’s the June installment of Denver Flea’s block party-style flea markets, and it’s happening from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. this Saturday and Sunday in and around the EXDO Event Center, 1399 35th St. (at Larimer Street).
More than 120 vendors will be on site selling craft goods and wares. Top-billed brands include Spinster Sisters Co. face and skin care, Rare Find furniture, Voormi outdoor apparel and DENY Designs home accessories. Some more recognizable names on the vendor list: B Fresh, Denver Fashion Truck, Denver Public Library, Historic Denver, Humble Pie Store, Mile High Urban Farming and The Real Dill.
Summer Flea’s bars will feature a special warm-weather beverage program. If you RSVP now, you’ll get one free beer or margarita upon entry.
- The Flea Margarita: Available as the RSVP entry beverage
- Summer Sweetness: Pear vodka, lemon juice and fresh lemonade.
- The Gold Fashioned: Whiskey, angostura bitters, splash of fresh orange juice and simple syrup.
- New Belgium beers, draft and in cans: Fat Tire, Heavy Melon, Citradelic and Wild Fat Tire (a collaboration with Avery).
- Special New Belgium tappings like the Hop Ten, Botanical and Lightning in a Bottle.
- Stranahan’s specialty cocktails, including the Block ParTEA and Colorado Mule.
Admission is $5. Kids 12 and younger get in for free.
Attendees are encouraged to walk or bike to Summer Flea, but parking will be available for $15 at the Rockies lot at 33rd and Blake streets.