- The family of a man killed by police is suing the city and seven officers for “grossly excessive deadly force” (DP)
- Black, white and Latino teens smoke the same amount of pot, but some are arrested more than others (CPR)
- You’d better appreciate Tim Howard; the Rapids had to sleep in an airport to get the goalkeeper (DP) ????
- What’s it like to dive at Casa Bonita? Pretty great (DP) ????
- The part of the airport where only Delta will take you (DBJ)
- The 16th Street Chipotle is one of just a few in the country to get chorizo (Westword)
- Missy Franklin will not defend her 100-meter backstroke title in Rio, but she still has a couple shots at the Olympics (7)
- Here are the rules for fireworks all around the metro area (9) ????
The idea that providing health care includes looking out for patients' legal concerns drives what are known as medical-legal partnerships.
The recall affects 147 stores statewide.
One in three car share users say they gave up their car because the service made it possible.
Denver’s Cherry Creek zip code has the most expensive rents in Colorado. Here’s how the others rank.
Looking for an expensive apartment? Denver’s the place in Colorado.
The bike shop and the Tandem Bar are done as well.
A Denver judge is mulling testimony on the urban camping ban, which homeless activists hope is deemed unconstitutional
“This is about rights,” an activist said in court. “Rights. Rights. Rights.”
"It should not be up to us to take the responsibility, but since the leaders are behaving like children, then we have no other choice."
Ethiopians and Eritreans in metro Denver have mixed feelings on Ethiopian Prime Minister’s Nobel Peace Prize
Abiy Ahmed was recognized for his work in ending a conflict with Eritrea.
"I truly believe I can be more effective in pursuing transformational change through other means," she said in the announcement.
It'll be warm-ish again.
Thunberg inspired the recent climate strikes across the globe and now she'll partner with a local teen to bring the message to Colorado personally.
And also watch your head.
An event to connect people experiencing homelessness to mentors and services packed an extra punch this year
Project Homeless Connect Denver served 144 veterans on Thursday.
You know, like you see in the movies and Arizona.
It's about equal access to information (and memes).
They want to influence travel behavior by forcing developers to promote sustainable transportation.
The shower truck will accompany Bayaud Enterprise's laundry truck so people can wash themselves and their clothes at the same time.
And it's not clear if anything is replacing them.
The Boulevard One Residences held an open house celebration on Tuesday.
The mayor's office has proposed using at least $1 million for a participatory budgeting process.