Nominate Denverite’s next Startup of the Week and win a free week at Galvanize
Do you know about a great startup in the Denver-metro area, Boulder or Rocky Mountain region? Nominate it to be featured as Denverite’s Startup of the Week!
Do you know about a great startup in the Denver-metro area, Boulder or Rocky Mountain region? Nominate it to be featured as Denverite’s Startup of the Week! If the company you submit is chosen, you’ll win a FREE week at the Galvanize Golden Triangle co-working space.
You’ll get access to all of the amenities on campus, plus any on-site programming happening that week.
What’s the catch? You can’t nominate your own company/employer. Use this as an opportunity to nominate startups that you respect or admire the work they’re doing — they might just return the favor.
Startups of the Week
- JStar’s Josh.ai wants to make smart homes smarter
- Tokken takes on marijuana legitimization first, and then economic disenfranchisement
- Sync It! leverages creativity for business — and throws wild lip sync competitions
- Seifer makes activewear that’s functional, ethical and Colorado home-grown
- CanPay’s debit system for cannabis bypasses the regulatory issues that credit cards face
- ParkiFi is here to help relieve the “pain point” of parking
- EMSRelay helps EMS help you by cutting about five minutes off ER check-in time
- Lumenati and Cinebody aim to pull advertising into the millennial era
- RenewWest gives landowners a reason to replant trees as forest fires accelerate global warming
- So Let’s Roll curates niche events for the eccentric at heart
- Stashbox: It’s like Birchbox for pot stuff