Even when it seems like every Denver homebuyer is in the midst of a bidding war, it’s important to remember that plenty people buy a home for less than its listed price.
Last week, about 44 percent people who bought a home paid less than its asking price. That’s a decrease from two weeks ago, when over half of people who bought a home paid less than its listed price.
The differences this week from listed price to sold price ranged from $500 under to a full $175,000 less than the listed price.
Here are the top five underbids of the last week.
225 Ivanhoe Street, sold for $50,000 below list price
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 1,597 square feet
- Sold for $675,000, 6.9 percent below asking price
3131 E. Alameda Avenue, Unit #1607, sold for $25,000 below list price
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,248 square feet
- Sold for $401,000, 6.93 percent under asking price
3330 Martin Luther King Boulevard, sold for $37,000 below list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 825 square feet
- Sold for $255,000, 7.27 percent under asking price
1617 E. 23rd Avenue, sold for $33,900 below list price
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1,199 square feet
- Sold for $301,000, 10.12 percent under asking price
590 S. Franklin Street, sold for $175,000 below list price
- 6 bedrooms, 3 bathroom, 5,386 square feet
- Sold for $1,525,000, 10.29 percent under asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.