Spring home selling season has seen more people paying over list price than paying under list price for their new home and this week was no different.
Last week, almost 44 percent of the people who bought a home paid more than its asking price. Only about 33 percent paid less than list price last week. The rest paid exactly the same.
The overbids for Denver homes ranged from $50 extra to a full $60,000 more last week. Here are the top five overbids by percentage.
4549 Winona Court, sold for $28,650 above list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1,007 square feet
- Sold for $333,650, 9.39 percent above asking price
2575 South Syracuse Way, sold for $15,100 above list price
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 936 square feet
- Sold for $175,000, 9.44 percent above asking price
2036 Hudson Street, sold for $56,000 above list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 1,750 square feet
- Sold for $601,000, 10.28 percent above asking price
2821 South Forest Street, sold for $33,000 above list price
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 901 square feet
- Sold for $353,000, 10.31 percent above asking price
9725 East Harvard Avenue, #314, sold for $15,100 above list price
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,138 square feet
- Sold for $105,100, 16.78 percent above asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.