The Denver Broncos are the 24th most valuable franchise in sports, according to Forbes.
The business website released its annual list of the world’s most valuable sports franchises Wednesday and valued the Broncos at $2.4 billion, which is up 24 percent from a year ago.
The Broncos were one of 29 NFL teams to make the list 0f 50. The Dallas Cowboys at $4.2 billion are the most valuable franchise in sports. The Bengals, Lions and Bills were the only NFL teams who missed the cut.
All four AFC West teams made the list. The Oakland Raiders ($2.1 billion) were 34th; The Los Angeles Chargers ($2.08 billion) were 36th; and the Kansas City Chiefs ($1.88 billion) were 44th.
Of the 21 non-NFL franchises to make the list, eight were from the MLB, seven were from the NBA and seven were European soccer teams.
Here’s what the top 10 looked like:
- Dallas Cowboys, $4.2 billion
- New York Yankees, $3.7 billion
- Manchester United, $3.69 billion
- FC Barcelona, $3.64 billion
- Real Madrid, $3.58 billion
- New England Patriots, $3.4 billion
- New York Knicks, $3.3 billion
- New York Giants, $3.1 billion
- San Francisco 49ers, $3 billion
- Los Angeles Lakers, $3 billion
Subscribe to Denverite’s weekly sports newsletter here.