In its continuing quest to be the best place in America at which to wait for a plane, Denver International Airport is about to open a dozen new options for coffee, travel necessities, food and alcohol.
The new additions are all in the design phase and expected to open within a year, joining the already under construction Tivoli Brewery and Tom’s Urban Kitchen at the Westin and two Smashburger & Bar locations on Concourses B and C.
“The addition of these concessions won’t just add much needed capacity to serve passengers, but they will thoughtfully add a variety of local Colorado flavors and national brands to our growing lineup,” airport chief commercial officer Patrick Heck said in a statement.
Here’s a look at what’s coming.
Coming to Concourse A:
- Denver Central Market, which will include Vero Italian, SK Provisions, Curio, Izzio Artisan Bakery, Sushi-Rama, Crema Bodega and Culture Meat and Cheese.
- Brothers BBQ
- Breckenridge Brewery
Coming to Concourse B:
- New Belgium Brewing Sports Bar
- Larimer Street Market (travel convenience store)
Coming to Concourse C:
- RiNo District Market (travel convenience store)
- Sky Market (travel convenience store)