Often, I find that the Denver homes that sell for less than asking price are luxury homes.
But that’s not always the case. Lately, you’ll find homes priced under $300,000 sprinkled in there. In fact, one such home is among the top five underbids of last week.
Last week, 52.3 percent of the people who bought a home paid less than its asking price. The differences ranged from $200 less to a full $175,000 under list price.
Here are the top five underbids of the last week.
2500 East Cherry Creek South Drive, #519, sold for $85,000 under list price
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2,168 square feet
- Sold for $1,065,000, 7.4 percent under asking price
8060 East Girard Avenue, #719 sold for $12,000 under list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 1,050 square feet
- Sold for $147,000, 7.5 percent under asking price
30 South Quebec Way, sold for $49,000 under list price
- 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 3,319 square feet
- Sold for $550,000, 8.2 percent under asking price
1181 South High Street, sold for $74,000 under list price
- 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 2,961 square feet
- Sold for $805,000, 8.4 percent under asking price
275 South Harrison Street, #202, sold for $34,900 under list price
- 1 bedrooms, 1 full bathrooms, 632 square feet
- Sold for $225,000, 13.4 percent under asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.