Construction work will shut down a segment of the A Line in Denver this weekend, but RTD will run buses between the affected train stops.
The service disruption will last from 3 a.m. this Saturday, Feb. 24, to 3 a.m. on Monday the 26th.
A trip from Union Station to the airport will take about 45 to to 60 minutes extra, according to RTD.
Four stations will not have train service. Look for buses at the following stops:
- Union Station. The bus will come to gates B19 and B20.
- 38th and Blake Station. The eastbound bus will arrive on the east side of Blake near the platform. The westbound bus will be on the west side of the street.
- 40th and Colorado. The bus will come to the B gate.
- Central Park Station. The bus will come to B3.
Buses will arrive:
- Every 30 minutes between 3:15 a.m. and 4:15 a.m.
- Every 15 minutes between 4:15 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Every 30 minutes between 6:30 p.m. and 12 a.m.
The disruption is due to construction of the N Line up to Adams County. Crews need to shut down a portion of the commuter rail power system, according to RTD.