- More scenes from inside the vigil at Tracks: CPR; DP; Westword; 9????
- Colorado’s Muslim community condemned the attack (9????)
- Gun violence in Denver last night: Police say they returned fire on and hit a man in his 50s armed with a long rifle who had been yelling threats from an apartment balcony at 20th and Arapahoe (DP)
- Gunfire in Denver this morning: Police are looking for a gunman who they say fired at least 10 rounds at 16th and Champa around 1:45 a.m. (7????)
- Statistics and numbers on recent mass shootings put the Orlando attack in context (FiveThirtyEight)
Architects find themselves weighing wildfire risks and affordability as Denver grows east.
Five Points is getting a 36-unit affordable housing complex, fulfilling a vision by the couple behind Agape church
The project faced challenges over parking requirements.
The parking lots were full of cars instead of picketers.
Rodeos, beer can golf, and Denver's latest virtual events.
‘Tomorrow is a New Day’: A new art exhibit at McNichols Center shares a message of hope and healing through the lens of a Cambodian proverb
The art reflects on challenges like physical disability and intergenerational trauma through the lens of a popular Cambodian expression of optimism.
Students are asking the district to provide high-quality masks, weekly testing and better access to remote learning.
Denver leaders axed Save Open Space from the committee working on the future of the Park Hill Golf Course
“It’s about as subtle as a heart attack,” said SOS Denver member Lisa Calderón.
Monthly fees would start at $9 a month for the smallest bins and up to $21 for the largest.
For some employees, the bookstore's expansion has meant more work with little reward.
The exhibit will highlight the work of the Austrian architect and designer who helped pioneer modern art and design in the 1900s.
Supply chain issues aren't helping either.
Gretchen Cheverton has been getting hundreds of desperate messages every single day.
Numbers show it's low-key scary to drive, ride or walk in Denver.
A new drag program at Stanley Marketplace for teens and tweens gives young people a fun, safe space for self expression
“Unfortunately, there’s still a lot of bigotry in this world, and there’s still a lot of kids who are disowned and hurt. Having a safe space to be yourself is just so important.”
Lawmakers want feds to probe how Denver police handled gunman’s past. Records show he had encounters with police for years.
Records show police were called to the gunman's home several times from 2012 to 2016, including multiple calls for domestic violence incidents.
We'll see trace amounts up to an inch, maybe.
The National Western Stock Show is back!
King Soopers workers began their strike on Wednesday.
For starters, 90% of new developments won’t be affected by this at all.