When and how to watch Colorado’s athletes at the Olympics this week
Want to keep riding the high after Emma Coburn’s bronze-medal win?
Here’s when Colorado’s athletes will compete next. All times are Mountain. Note that television might not carry all these events, but we’ve noted the times and channels where they should appear. (You’ve also got streaming options.)
- Boris Berian runs the men’s 800-meter final tonight, Aug.15, at 7:25 p.m. (Read his New York Times profile.) The race is live on NBC.
- Janay DeLoach Soukup competes in the long jump qualification round on Aug. 16 at 6 p.m., and it should be live on NBC.
- Jenny Simpson, the CU-Boulder graduate and runner, competes in the women’s 1500-meter final on Aug. 16 at 7:30 p.m., live on NBC.
- Adeline Gray, the “wrestler to beat” from Denver, competes in the women’s freestyle qualification on Aug. 18. at 7 a.m. It should air later in the day on MSNBC, but the time isn’t clear yet.
- Chloe Woodruff competes in cross-country mountain biking at 9:30 a.m. on Aug. 20. The race may air at noon on NBC Sports.
- Howard Grotts races in the mountain bike final on Aug. 21. at 9:30 a.m. No listing for a channel yet.