Last week, we told you that if you are a salaried worker in Colorado, you might make more than the average salaried worker in the U.S.
We stroked your ego because now we must break your heart.
Using data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Zippia compiled a list of the average salaries of the 100 highest paying jobs in Colorado. Spoiler alert: If you aren’t a doctor, prepare to be disappointed.
Here are the top ten, excluding a couple of repeats.
- Anesthesiologist – $266,710
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon – $262,380
- Physicians – $233,660
- Pediatricians – $207,950
- Psychiatrists – $205,090
- Family and general practitioners – $202,780
- CEO – $199,220
- Obstetricians and gynecologists – $198,970
- Internists – $193,140
- Airline Pilots, Copilots and Flight Engineers – $180,890
Subscribe to Denverite’s newsletter here.