Three affordable Denver open houses you can see this weekend
In honor of your hard-earned cash this Labor Day weekend, enjoy a selection of houses under $378,000. That’s the price point that’s considered affordable if you’re earning less than $64,500, according to an analysis by Redfin.
Plus, all these homes have more than one bedroom. That’s pretty rare in Denver, where multi-bedroom homes make up only about a third of the housing stock.
- 1046 Inca Street, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 1,234 square feet
- Sunday, Sept. 4, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Lincoln Park neighborhood
With a nice brick perimeter outside, this home could be your affordable castle. You’re also close to downtown, so you can show off to all your friends how sensible you are with your money.
- 6960 West Yale Avenue, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,288 square feet
- Saturday, Sept. 3, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Bear Valley neighborhood
Three bedrooms? Shut the front door on a house that you could own. There’s also a Murphy bed that’s not pictured, so that’s practically a fourth bedroom.
- 2244 Valentia Street, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,667 square feet
- Sunday, Sept. 4, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Stapleton neighborhood
I don’t know if this house is self-conscious about the way it looks or something, but there are a lot of vertical stripes happening here. On the other hand, I think it’s the perfect place to host a Mad Hatter themed tea party.