The third annual Beer Flights event will once again create a beer garden outside Denver International Airport.
In honor of Great American Beer Festival and Oktoberfest (DEN’s sister airport is in Munich), travelers will be able to taste 10 different 2-ounce samples of beer at the
headquarters of the New World Order airport. Here’s what will be on tap:
- Avery Brewing: El Gose, Joes Pils
- Boulder Beer: Buffalo Gold, Pulp Fusion
- Epic Brewing: Tart ‘n Juicy, Lil’ Brainless
- Odell’s: Drumroll, Myrcenary
- Oskar Blues: Priscilla, Beerito
- Elevation Beer Co.: 8 Second Kolsch, Apis IV
- Tommy Knocker: Butthead-Bock, Pick Axe
- SKA Brewing: Steel Toe, Modus Mandarina
- Telluride Brewing: Bridal Veil, Wahcked Out
- Renegade Brewing: Pancake Maple, Consilium
In addition to the beer, Beer Flights will have live music from 4-6 p.m. daily, brew trivia, table games, brew master talks and more.
The beer garden will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily from Sept. 30 to Oct. 10. It will be located on the plaza on Level 5, outside between the Jeppesen Terminal and the Westin. Tickets are $10 at the gate, and includes a souvenir glass. Admission is 21+ only.