The Women’s March on Denver starts now.
- When, where, why and everything else you should know.
- Here’s the weather forecast.
- And here’s your soundtrack to resistance: Flobots released a new protest song off their upcoming NOENEMIES album.
- ICYMI: Kevin talked with protestors as they marched through downtown.
In other news…
- Superintendents from Denver Public Schools and Jefferson County Public Schools — Colorado’s two largest school districts — have signed a petition asking President Trump and Congress to extend temporary protections for young undocumented immigrants, some of whom are teachers. (Chalkbeat)
- Melissa Cipriani, CEO of Granby Ranch, said an independent contractor’s modifications to a chairlift were probably what caused a lurch knocked a Texas woman off the lift, killing her. (AP)
- In Denver, where the tech market is one of the fastest growing in the nation, skilled workers can expect to make more than the national average for their roles.
- Cherry Creek School District is actively exploring later school start times for high schoolers, who probably aren’t processing a single thing before 9 a.m.anyway. (Chalkbeat)
- Did you know telemarketers have to pay to get phone numbers they can’t call? Yup. That’s how Colorado’s No-Call list collected $107,545 in fees. (DP)
- And there are a lot of other things to do today.