If you’ve got sticker shock looking around the Denver real estate market lately, do as nearly half of home-buying Denverites did last week and pay less than the listed price.
Last week, about 45 percent of people who bought a home did so for less than its asking price. The differences ranged from $100 less to a full $37,500 less than asking price.
Here are the top five underbids of the last week.
5201 Lilac Lane, sold for $27,400 below list price
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 2,190 square feet
- Sold for $332,500, 7.61 percent below asking price
3220 Krameria Street, sold for $30,000 below list price
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 1,248 square feet
- Sold for $401,000, 6.93 percent under asking price
7640 East Amherst Avenue, sold for $37,000 below list price
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 2733 square feet
- Sold for $410,000, 8.37 percent under asking price
5071 Raleigh Street, sold for $27,500 below list price
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1,409 square feet
- Sold for $242,500, 10.18 percent under asking price
7310 Quivas Street, sold for $25,000 below list price
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 1,700 square feet
- Sold for $210,000, 10.63 percent under asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.