Denver home buyers who paid less for their home than its list price were the slim majority this week.
Nevertheless, they were the majority, so if you’re out there looking for your dream house, keep that in mind.
Last week, 38 percent of buyers paid less for their home, compared to the 37 percent paying more. The underbids ranged from $900 less than list price to a full $100,000 off. Here are the top five underbids of the last week.
309 Jackson Street, sold for $55,000 below list price
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 3,133 square feet
- Sold for $695,000, 7.33 percent below asking price
9072 East Colorado Drive, sold for $100,000 below list price
- 6 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 5,812 square feet
- Sold for $800,000, 11 percent under asking price
5430 Zuni Street, sold for $53,000 below list price
- 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 3,438 square feet
- Sold for $545,000, 9.72 percent under asking price
4513 West 36th Place, sold for $59,900 below list price
- 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2,771 square feet
- Sold for $580,000, 9.36 percent under asking price
3648 Lipan Street, sold for $45,000 below list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 963 square feet
- Sold for $315,000, 12.5 percent under asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.
Editor’s note: The original version of this post misstated the sale price of 5430 Zuni Street and 9072 East Colorado Drive. The current version corrects that.