Fall temperatures may be eluding us for the moment here in Denver, but the seasonal slowdown sure seems to have arrived.
Most people who bought a house in Denver last week paid less than asking price, not more.
Last week, 42.5 percent of the people who bought a home less more than its asking price. The differences ranged from $300 less to a full $275,000 under list price.
Here are the top five underbids of the last week.
9315 East Center Avenue, #10A, sold for $15,000 under list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 1,200 square feet
- Sold for $210,000, 6.7 percent under asking price
750 Eudora Street, #754, sold for $50,000 under list price
- 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2,036 square feet
- Sold for $600,000, 7.7 percent under asking price
175 South Forest Street, sold for $275,000 under list price
- 6 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, 7,714 square feet
- Sold for $2,120,000, 11.5 percent under asking price
1255 Xanthia Street, sold for $32,000 under list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 691 square feet
- Sold for $227,000, 12.4 percent under asking price
6330 Montview Boulevard, sold for $275,000 under list price
- 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 5,024 square feet
- Sold for $1,250,000, 18.0 percent under asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.