- Denver police to grieving mothers: Don’t tell the media about our meeting, and don’t bring your attorneys (DP)
- “We’re trying to make sure folks don’t feel the only way to get around is in a car.” Could Denver be the future of transportation? (WP)
- Well, the city is vying for a $50 million transportation tech grant(DP) ????
- For an affordable housing fund, Denver could charge developers $56.74 per square foot of office building (but it probably won’t) (DBJ)
- Colorado is going to be hearing a lot from Trump and Clinton (Politico)
- Denver jails remind inmates: You can still vote (CBS)
- Chris Rusin blanks the Dodgers to help the Rockies pick up a rare series win (DP)
- Drinking wine with a cat doesn’t have to be a thing you do alone at home, OK?
- Here’s what’s up with that a 26-foot-high neon “ROAM” sculpture at Fiddler’s Green (Westword)
"I want kids out here to know there’s black women doing stuff in STEAM and they don't all have straight hair and they're cool."
Initiated Ordinance 302 in the 2018 Denver election: What to know about “Healthy Food for Denver Kids”
This is the one about food and food education for kids.
This is the one about mental and behavioral health care services.
Initiated Ordinance 300 in the 2018 Denver election: What to know about the Denver College Affordability Fund
This is the one about scholarships.
Referred Measure 2E in the 2018 Denver election: What to know about funding campaigns with public money and banning corporate donations
Money and politics could dance a little further apart in 2020.
It's a bakery and bread school opening in the Temple building on Curtis.
Referred Measure 2B in the 2018 Denver election: What to know about changing the rules about changing the rules
This is the one about how citizens get stuff onto the ballot.
Referred Measure 2A in the 2018 Denver election: What to know about a sales tax bump for parks and nature in the city
This one's about raising money for more green stuff.
People are keeping track of deaths on the street for public health reasons -- and more.
"We never launch in a city without a permit. Some of the other companies have a different approach."
This is the one that ... bans slavery. (Or doesn't.)
This is the one about gerrymandering.
Amendment W in the 2018 Colorado election: What to know about the thing you know the least about on your ballot
This one's about how the ballot reads.
Amendment V in the 2018 Colorado election: What to know about young people today (who want to run for office)
This is the one about changing the minimum age to serve in the state legislature.
Sergeant Joseph Rodarte has been suspended without pay pending the verdict in the criminal case against him.