Five Denver homes that sold for way more than their asking price last week
For the fourth week in a row, the share of people buying a home for more than its list price got bigger.
Last week, about 46 percent of the people who bought a home paid more than its asking price. The differences ranged from $1 extra to a full $222,334 more.
Here are the top five overbids of the last week.
664 Stuart Street, sold for $46,000 above list price
(No photo available.)
- 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 919 square feet
- Sold for $361,000, 14.60 percent above asking price
1360 West Gill Place, sold for $44,000 above list price
- 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 903 square feet
- Sold for $344,000, 14.67 percent above asking price
3238 Zuni Street, sold for $222,334 above list price
- 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 4,063 square feet
- Sold for $1,606,995, 16.06 percent above asking price
124 East Colorado Avenue, #2, sold for $45,000 above list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 725 square feet
- Sold for $320,000, 16.36percent above asking price
2710 Xavier Street, Denver, CO 80212, sold for $81,500 above list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 2,007 square feet
- Sold for $506,500, 19.18 percent above asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.