5 Denver homes that sold way under list price last week: August 8 edition
Last week, 40.8 percent of new Denver homeowners paid less than asking price. The differences ranged from $938 less to a full $100,000 under list price.
Buying a home for less than asking price is possible, promise. Last week, more of the people who bought a Denver home paid less than asking price, not more.
In fact, the median underbid was $9,000 last week. Though the differences ranged from $938 less to a full $100,000 under list price.
Here are the top five underbids of the last week.
4101 East 17th Avenue, sold for $80,000 under list price
- 7 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, 7,485 square feet
- Sold for $1,415,000, 5.4 percent under asking price
4100 Albion Street, #123, sold for $12,900 under list price
The exterior of 4100 Albion Street, via Google Maps
- 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 912 square feet
- Sold for $217,000, 5.6 percent under asking price
15012 Bolling Drive, sold for $19,501 under list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 2,291 square feet
- Sold for $271,999, 6.7 percent under asking price
2120 South Washington Street, sold for $34,000 under list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 1,344 square feet
- Sold for $395,000, 7.9 percent under asking price
3407 Boston Street, sold for $100,000 under list price
- 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 5,003 square feet
- Sold for $1,025,000, 8.9 percent under asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.