Frank Bonanno is jumping into the trendy food market game at Denver’s Dairy Block.
The local restaurateur will open his 15,000-square-foot Denver Milk Market with 15 restaurants and bars on the first floor of the development at 18th and Wazee streets, likely early next year, according to a release.
Here’s some of what you’ll find at Milk Market:
- Morning Jones pastry shop
- Bao Chica Bao Asian street bao buns
- Lou’s Hot & Naked hot fried chicken
- Albina by the Sea, a fresh seafood eatery named for Bonanno’s grandmother
- MoPoke poke bowl concept
- Green Huntsman salad bar
- S&G Salumeri sandwich shop
- Bonanno Brothers Pizzeria
- Stranded Pilgrim, a tap room pouring Colorado beers
- Cellar wine bar
The market will have multiple seating areas and a common-consumption liquor license, which means customers can move around the space with their drinks. There will also be grab-and-go counters that open up onto the Dairy Block Alley.
The Alley will also be connected to an underground lounge called Mr. Pink.
Bonanno is also bringing a by-the-slice pizza joint called Engine Pizza Room to the Dairy Block.
The 66,000-square-foot downtown development is already home to The Maven hotel, Kachina Southwestern Grill and Poka Lola Social Club. It will also host Huckleberry Roasters, The Perfect Petal, a Seven Grand whiskey bar and a retail space called Roost.