Update: This post has been corrected to reflect that Donald Trump is in Colorado Springs Friday, not today.
The high is 93 and there’s a low chance of thunderstorms today. Here’s what else you need to know in the Denver metro area today.
- Republican U.S. Senate candidate Darryl Glenn is talking about his 1983 police report. He posted a deeply personal note on Facebook describing violent home life during that period.
- Donald Trump is Colorado Springs and Denver tomorrow — you can still register for tickets for the Denver appearance, which takes place at Wings Over the Rockies.
- Coloradans are eyeing third-party candidates (CPR)
- Look! Affordable housing! (CBS) ????
- The troubled Commerce City Police Department could get some help from the feds (DP)
- Hillary Clinton is cracking away at that top glass ceiling.What about Denver women? (DBJ/Kyle Clark)
- Please don’t get too excited, but here’s why Mark Sanchez makes sense as the Week 1 starting QB
- David Dahl hit his first career HR as the Rockies took two of three from the Orioles (DP)
- How to eat well in LoDo, outside Larimer Square (Eater)
- Sorry, it’s true. Hipsters (whatever that means anymore) love Denver (DBJ)