It’s easy to get wrapped up in the growing share of people who bought a home for more than its list price. But let’s consider the new Denver homeowners who did just the opposite.
Last week, about a third of the people who bought a home in Denver paid less than its asking price. The differences ranged from $400 less to a full $225,000 under list price.
Here are the top five underbids of the last week.
1163 Krameria Street, #1, sold for $20,000 below list price
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,219 square feet
- Sold for $230,000, 8 percent below asking price
1528 North Emerson Street, #9, sold for $12,500 below list price
- 1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 459 square feet
- Sold for $137,500, 8.33 percent under asking price
27 Polo Club Circle, sold for $225,000 below list price
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 5,469 square feet
- Sold for $2,025,000, 10 percent under asking price
3650 South Hillcrest Drive, sold for $45,000 below list price
- 4 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 3,135 square feet
- Sold for $405,000, 10 percent under asking price
1470 South Quebec Way, #275, sold for $64,500 below list price
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,174 square feet
- Sold for $185,500, 25.8 percent under asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.