I will never tire of seeing the new Denver homeowners who, amid Denver’s real estate frenzy, decide that a house is actually worth less than its list price.
Last week, almost 37 percent of the people who bought a home in Denver paid less than its asking price. The differences ranged from $200 less to a full $400,000 under list price.
Here are the top five underbids of the last week.
4234 East Cedar Avenue, sold for $100,000 below list price
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 3,358 square feet
- Sold for $1,000,000, 9.09 percent below asking price
8100 East Union Avenue, Unit #2303, sold for $120,000 below list price
- 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2,231 square feet
- Sold for $1,100,000, 9.84 percent under asking price
1701 West Berkeley Place, sold for $25,000 below list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 760 square feet
- Sold for $215,000, 10.42 percent under asking price
3486 West Virginia Avenue, sold for $19,900 below list price
- 4 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 1,834 square feet
- Sold for $155,000, 11.38 percent under asking price
549 Fillmore Street, sold for $195,000 below list price
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 4,152 square feet
- Sold for $1,000,000, 16.32 percent under asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.