Denver home price watch: Five times people paid way less than asking price last week, May 15 to 21
Denver homes that sell for less than asking price aren’t all million dollar houses. Sure, some of them definitely are. But others are as small as 830 square feet, like the home pictured above.
Let’s look at the menagerie of Denver underbids from last week.
Last week, about 35 percent of the people who bought a home in Denver paid less than its asking price. The differences ranged from $1 less to a full $65,000 under list price.
Here are the top five underbids of the last week.
1401 Wewatta Street, #PH-4, sold for $160,000 below list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 2,678 square feet
- Sold for $1,735,000, 8.44 percent below asking price
5601 East 3rd Avenue, sold for $160,000 below list price
- 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 7,647 square feet
- Sold for $1,535,000, 9.44 percent under asking price
3744 Mariposa Street, sold for $45,000 below list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 830 square feet
- Sold for $330,000, 12 percent under asking price
655 Quebec Street, #659, sold for $49,888 below list price
- 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 1,335 square feet
- Sold for $350,000, 12.48 percent under asking price
8525 Madison Court, sold for $24,900 below list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 994 square feet
- Sold for $105,000, 19 percent under asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.