5 Denver homes that sold way under asking price last week: May 28 edition
Every week, Denver’s underbids encompass the soaring heights of local real estate and their relative lows. We’ve got two houses that sold this week over 6,000 square feet and two houses closer to 1,000 square feet.
Read on to see how much new homeowners shaved off of the list price.
Last week, 36 percent of the people who bought a home in Denver paid less than its asking price. The differences ranged from $700 less to a full $180,000 under list price.
Here are the top five underbids of the last week.
321 Forest Street, sold for $149,000 below list price
- 4 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, 6,738 square feet
- Sold for $1,720,000, 8 percent below asking price
5134 Malaya Street, sold for $35,000 below list price
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3,834 square feet
- Sold for $400,000, 8.05 percent under asking price
8940 East Vassar Avenue, sold for $180,000 below list price
- 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 7,095 square feet
- Sold for $1,920,000, 8.6 percent under asking price
8511 Devonshire Boulevard, Denver, CO 80229, sold for $18,900 below list price
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 888 square feet
- Sold for $201,000, 8.6 percent under asking price
5800 Tower Road, #1006, sold for $18,000 below list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1,098 square feet
- Sold for $180,000, 9.09 percent under asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.