Gov. John Hickenlooper’s name is getting thrown around a bit lately in the national media. Let’s see what they’re saying.
- In the wake of Hickenlooper’s book release, everyone is talking about why he could be Clinton’s pick for vice president (ABC)
- Esquire sifted through the book to find the best nuggets of wisdom
- The governor is fueling speculation, telling Katie Couric that he’d be willing to run with Clinton (Yahoo)
- He also said Trump is “kind of a bully, kind of a blowhard” (BuzzFeed)
- And in a Biden-like move, Hickenlooper went out into the world yesterday wearing socks adorned with Trump’s and Sanders’s faces (WP)